The WHY of Inspired Impact
The journey to Inspired Impact
In the words of Inspired Impact founder, Ralph Watson . . .
“In my years as a Coach, Speaker and Trainer, I’ve had the opportunity to travel to many countries and experience a variety of fascinating cultures whilst meeting and working with some amazing people. I’ve also seen things that brought me to tears and made me determined to use my skills and experience to help make a difference. I’ve enjoyed some great successes in doing that and some heart breaking setbacks and my experiences have left me with some deep-seated beliefs and a crystal clear vision of what I wanted to achieve – an inspired impact that made a real and positive difference in the lives of as many people as possible.
The simple reality is that social responsibility is no longer an option if you want your business to grow and prosper. More and more people are prepared to switch allegiance to a brand or supplier if they feel that brand actually stands for something; is actually working to improve the world in some way. You can already see that in many of the major brands and high street names but the same applies to the small to medium sized businesses. You can no longer say “oh, that’s ok for the corporate big boys but my business is too small to do that.” No, you need to be looking to your social impact strategy NOW, before you get left behind.
That’s why I created the Inspired Impact brand – because TOGETHER, we can make this world a better, safer, healthier and happier place for everyone.”
Our Values and commitment
As professionals committed to an enlightened way of doing business, we operate from the following Values:
- Social Value
Those Values form the basis of our Manifesto for Business:
- To give our commitment to creating, supporting and developing projects that have social value
- To honour and value the courage to stand for what we believe to be right and just in seeking to improve the lives of ALL and not just the few
- To hold and demonstrate respect for all, recognising and valuing the equality of all human beings, regardless of race, culture, gender, sexuality, spirituality or anything else that defines the amazing variety that is humankind
- To give our total commitment to the mission of Inspired Impact Global, which is “to create a sustainable community of enlightened business professionals dedicated to making our world a better place for all”
- To deal honestly, fairly and ethically in all situations for and on behalf of Inspired Impact Global
We also look to our members and associates to observe and respect that manifesto in their business practices